Planning permission has been granted for the construction of 26 new homes in the Meadowvale estate.
Wicklow County Council approved the plans submitted by Noonan Construction who originally sought 29 units to be built.
This number was reduced to 26 due to the condition of including the constructing of a crèche in the estate.
Full details of the new homes are below
- Construction of 26 units comprising of different types of houses and apartments
- 2 one-bedroom apartments
- 3 two-bedroom semi-detached two-storey houses
- 10 three-bedroom detached two-storey houses
- 9 four-bedroom detached two-storey houses
- 2 three-bedroom detached single-storey houses
- A creche with 12 parking spaces
- Access for vehicles and pedestrians from Meadowvale through a new internal access road and pedestrian link to the Rise
- Car parking spaces
- Demolition of a section of the existing wall
- Public open spaces, landscaping, boundary treatment, and all associated site works and services.
This will be the final stage in the Meadowvale development with a total of 301 houses already constructed already in phases 1-3.